- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Supplemental Retirement Accounts
In addition to the pension and ORP retirement plans, all employees including faculty, exempt and nonexempt staff, contractual contingent category I and II employees, postdoctoral fellows, residents, and graduate assistants may enroll in a supplemental retirement plan at any time. UMB offers 401(k), 403(b), 457(b) and Roth plans. The vendors are Fidelity, TIAA, and Nationwide.
Contribution limits are determined by the IRS. The 2018 IRS contribution limits are:
- $18,500 for a 401(k) or a 403(b) plan.
- An additional $18,500 may be contributed to a 457(b) plan.
- If the employee is 50 or older, they may be able to contribute an additional $6,000 to the plans. Contact the vendor for additional details and IRS restrictions.