How the Lists are Gathered
The lists of faculty, staff, affiliate, and student email addresses are gathered from the campus directory. In order to receive University email communications, your campus contact information must be correct. Please check your contact information by following these steps:
- Log into myUM with your UM ID and password.
- Click on the "My UM Employee Self Service" link in the top left of the screen under the red bar.
- Under "Personal Information," click on "My UM Campus Information."
- Under "Your current UM Information" on the left side, make sure your campus email address is accurate. If it is not accurate, enter your correct campus email address under "Please enter changes desired and press save" on the right side. You will need to enter the email address twice to confirm it is correct. You also can take this opportunity to review your other contact information, such as phone number, campus location, etc.
- Click the yellow "Save" button on the bottom left-hand side of the screen.
University affiliates who do not have a UM ID will need to obtain one if they wish to continue receiving University communications. If you need help in creating a UM ID, please contact the Campus IT Help Desk at 410-706-HELP (4357).