Office of Institutional Research and Accountability
The Office of Institutional Research and Accountability is located within the Office of the Chief Operating Officer and Senior Vice President. The office supports individuals and groups who make policies and decisions affecting the University of Maryland, Baltimore by collecting and supplying verifiable data and information, conducting policy analysis, coordinating campus assessment and evaluation activities, and facilitating planning efforts.
- Fall 2013 / Spring 2014 Approved Tuition and Mandatory Fees
- Spring 2013 Enrollment
- Fall 2012 Enrollment
- UM Organizational Charts
- How many graduates did we have in 2011-2012?
- School Enrollment Summaries
- How many students do we have?
- How many faculty and employees do we have?
- What are our five peer institutions?
- How do our tuition and fees compare to other schools?