- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Visit Operations and Planning for a full list of related offices.
Summer 2018 UMB enrollment is 1,967, an increase of 6% from summer 2017 enrollment of 1,860. Increased enrollments occur in doctoral Nursing Practice, undergraduate Nursing, Master of Science in Law, and Evening professional law programs. Enrollments decreased in Day professional law, Master of Public Health, and Master of Social Work programs.
- Summer 2018 Headcount by Gender, Attendance Status, Residency, and Tuition Rate
- Summer 2018 School Enrollment Summaries
- Summer 2018 Credit Hour and Full-Time Equivalent Enrollment
- Summer 2018 Headcount Enrollment by Race
- Summer 2018 Regional Center Enrollment
- Summer 2018 Online Program Headcount by School, Program, and Residency
Spring 2018 headcount enrollment is 6,687, an increase of 4.4 percent from spring 2017 enrollment of 6,408. Increases in professional practice nursing, master’s level law, nursing and pharmacy, and Graduate School and medicine certificate program enrollments are partially offset by lower enrollments in Graduate School health sciences master’s and undergraduate medical and research technology programs.
The spring 2018 enrollment file also includes 13 intercampus (visiting) students, Level Code IC, not included in enrollment data reported for the University of Maryland, Baltimore.
- Spring 2018 Headcount by Gender, Attendance Status, Residency, and Tuition Rate
- Spring 2018 School Enrollment Summaries
- Spring 2018 Credit Hour and Full-Time Equivalent Enrollment
- Spring 2018 Headcount Enrollment by Race
- Spring 2018 Regional Center Enrollment
- Spring 2018 Online Program Headcount by School, Program, and Residency
Winter 2018 headcount enrollment was 113, which was 28 percent less than the winter 2017 term enrollment of 157. Enrollment consisted of coursework for students in the undergraduate medical and research technology and professional PharmD programs.
Fall 2017 enrollment was 6,703, an increase of 3.4 percent from fall 2016 enrollment of 6,482. Compared to the previous fall term, increases in undergraduate nursing, graduate law and pharmacy and professional nursing program enrollments were partially offset by lower enrollments in graduate medicine and health sciences programs.
The fall 2017 term included the first enrollments for several online programs: Certificates in Global Health Systems and Services, Integrative Health and Wellness, and Research Administration; and the Master of Science in Homeland Security and Crisis Management Law. The enrollment file also included 19 intercampus (visiting) students, Level Code IC, not included in enrollment data reported for the University of Maryland, Baltimore.
- Fall 2017 Enrollment Summary
- Fall 2017 School Enrollment Summaries
- Fall 2017 Enrollment Report
- Fall 2017 Credit Hours and Full-Time Equivalent Enrollment
- Fall 2017 Regional Center Enrollment
- Fall Online Program Headcount History by School and Program, 2012-2017
- Fall 2017 Online Program Headcount by School, Program, and Residency
Summer 2017 headcount enrollment was 1,860, an increase of 9 percent from summer 2016 enrollment of 1,710. Decreased enrollments occured in the MS in Health Science program, the certificate in Aging and Applied Thanatology program, the Evening Law program, and the PhD programs in nursing and pharmacy. Enrollments increased substantially in the Doctor of Nursing Practice, the MS in Nursing program, the Master of Social Work program, and the MS and PhD programs in medicine.