- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
A strategic plan has been developed to make the University “greater than the sum of our parts.” Created by the UMB community, the plan will shape the University for the next decade.
Learn how the eight themes and four fundamental elements of the 2011-2016 plan helped move the University toward being a “best place” to work.
Read more about the 2011-2016 Strategic Plan's successes.
The planning process for the 2017-2021 strategic plan has started. Find out how you can participate in the coming weeks.