Institutional Research and Accountability
University of Maryland, Baltimore
620 W. Lexington St.
5th Floor, Room 5124
Baltimore, MD 21201
Phone: (410) 706-1264
Fax: (410) 706-0675
Office of Institutional Research and Accountability
The Office of Institutional Research and Accountability is located within the Office of the Chief Administration and Finance Officer and Vice President. The office supports individuals and groups who make policies and decisions affecting the University of Maryland, Baltimore by collecting and supplying verifiable data and information, conducting policy analysis, coordinating campus assessment and evaluation activities, and facilitating strategic planning efforts.
- Fall 2014 Faculty and Employees
- Fall 2014 Enrollment Report
- Fall 2014 School Enrollment Summaries
- Summer 2014 Enrollment
- Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 Approved Tuition and Mandatory Fees
- FY 2013 Education Aid
- UMB Organizational Charts
- How many students do we graduate?
- How many students do we have?
- How many faculty and employees do we have?
- What are our five peer institutions?
- How do our tuition and fees compare to other schools?