- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
How to Brainstorm Ideas
You are about to enter an online workshop.
The Writing Center offers online workshops to help you build fundamental writing skills. These workshops are presented as a series of short videos. They also contain pre- and post-tests so that you can assess your learning. This particular workshop, "How to Brainstorm Ideas," will take you less than an hour to complete.
If you are looking for answers to simple questions about increasing your productivity or creativity, please use our various resources, which are listed on the right.
After participating in this workshop, you will be able to
- use rhetorical stasis to brainstorm ideas
- use the topoi of invention to brainstorm ideas
- adjust variables in a research question