- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
The University of Maryland is committed to Environmentally Preferable Purchasing (EPP) which means the procurement or acquisition of goods and services that have a lesser or reduced effect on human health and the environment when compared with competing goods or services that serve the same purpose, based on the raw materials, manufacturing, packaging, distribution, use, refuse, operation, maintenance, and disposal of the goods or services.
The following vendors under contract with the University offer an extensive selection of green products. Please click on the links below to review their offerings of green products.