- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Office of Philanthropy
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Design and Construction Request
Request assistance from the Office of Design and Construction for proposed renovations or new building projects.
University of Maryland, Baltimore (UMB) administration and school officals.
For additional information see Design and Construction website.
- Coordinate with your school or administrative unit facilty representative to develop your renovation needs.
- Enter and submit online request for design and construction for your new building or renovation project.
- The facilities representative may complete this task for the requesting schools or departments by completing the form or notifying Design and Construction at their monthly status meeting.
- For more detailed assistance than can be explained on the form, please contact Design and Construction at the main office number, 6-7740.