- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Starting April 30, the UMB Writing Center is offering access to an online language-learning platform called Voxy for three months. Voxy is designed for professionals who are interested in continuing to practice their reading, writing, and speaking skills in English.
This trial is reserved for post-doctoral scholars affiliated with the University of Maryland, Baltimore.
Please click here to log in with your login credentials.
For a quick overview of how the program works, check out the following two introductory videos:
Registration for this trial is closed.
Participants must commit to the following:
- Engage for a minimum of 2 hours per week in activities on the Voxy platform from April 30-July 30
- Complete the Voxy Proficiency Assessment (VPA)
- Complete a second VPA at the end of the trial
- Complete a short questionnaire at the trial's beginning and end