- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Back to School Supplies Drive
Help K-12 students in our neighboring communitites - donate school supplies!
The Staff Senate Community Outreach Committee and the Partnership for West Baltimore have stationed blue or red collection totes in your building.
If you would like to host a tote, please email Lois Warner. Donations also can be given to Lois at 620 W. Lexington St., 2nd floor, cubicle 2B05, or to the UMB Community Engagement Center at 870 W. Baltimore St.
Last day to donate is Friday, Aug. 18. Take advantage of the tax-free week, Aug. 13-19!
- 620 W. Lexington St., 1st floor lobby
- School of Dentistry, 650 W. Baltimore St., lobby
- MSTF Atrium, BIORESCO, 695 W. Baltimore St.
- School of Social Work, 525 W. Redwood St., lobby
- Howard Hall, School of Medicine, 660 W. Redwood St., 1st floor, next to the elevators
- Saratoga Building, 220 Arch St., Ground floor elevators/lobby
- School of Nursing, 655 W. Lombard St., lobby
- School of Nursing, 655 W. Lombard St., 6th floor across from elevators (or UMSON 642)
- HS/HSL 5th floor, 601 W. Lombard St.
- Pearl Street, first floor, facilities maintenance offices
- Pearl Street Garage, elevator lobby
- UMB Engagement Center, 1 N. Poppleton St.
- Center of Innovative Biomedical Resources, Bressler Research Building, Room 7-010
- Pencils and erasers
- Tab dividers
- Pencil sharpeners
- Protractors and compasses
- Glue sticks
- Colored pencils
- Pocket folders
- One-subject notebooks
- Loose-leaf paper