- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Office of Philanthropy
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Human Resources Policies
UMB PROCEDURES ON TUITION REMISSION FOR FACULTY AND STAFF
- Faculty and staff should consult the campus they wish to attend to determine program eligibility requirements and any restrictions.
- Employees must complete an online tuition remission form from the Benefits website - http://hr.umaryland.edu/benefits/tuitionremission_begin.htm
- Questions regarding tuition remission for faculty and staff should be directed to Benefits, Human Resource Services.
- For more information, refer to the USM Tuition Remission Faculty and Staff policy - http://www.usmd.edu/regents/bylaws/SectionVII/VII410.html
Fill out my online form.