- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
One Card Contractors
If you are a contractor, you must have a record in the University Directory; to accomplish this, you must complete the same steps as an affiliate.
- The fee for contractor badges is $20 and payable in the One Card office at the time you are there to receive your Campus ID.
- If you have any problems or questions about the affiliate process, they should be directed to the Help Desk at (6-HELP) or (6-4357) as they administer that process.