- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
One Card Affiliates
What is an Affiliate?
- An Affiliate is someone who is not paid by The University of Maryland, Baltimore
- May work with faculty, staff or students on campus
- May be employed by UMMC, Stapa, UPI, Maryland Bar, State Examiners Office, Emergency Medicine Institute, or Columbus Center.
- This represents just a sample of Affiliate types so please check with your department administration.
Why do I have to get a One Card?
- If you require any door access or entrance to buildings the Onecard is required in most cases.
What do I have to do to be an Affiliate?
- A new procedure for requesting affiliates was implemented on January 28, 2014. Instead of filling out a form, getting signatures and sending the form to the IT Help Desk, the affiliate information will now be entered into the UMB Community System.
- In order to add an affiliate record you must have access at this link .
- A list of persons (sponsors and approvers) who can enter affiliate records can be found at this link . If you are on the main page of CITS (Center for Information Technology) Find & Click:"Service Catalog" / " A-Z Service Listing" / "Community System"
- After a record has been entered it may take a couple of hours to enter the system and you may check the campus directory at this link to verify the record entry.
- Any further questions can be answered by the Help Desk 410-706-(Help-4357)