- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
UMB Behavioral Evaluation and Threat Assessment
UMB promotes a safe and secure environment for its students, faculty, staff, volunteers, visitors, and affiliate employees, and has a zero tolerance philosophy for threats and acts of aggression or violence.
The UMB Behavioral Evaluation and Threat Assessment (BETA) Guide was created to help members of the UMB community identify and report threatening, aggressive, or violent behavior.
Developed in accordance with the UMB Behavioral Evaluation and Threat Assessment Policy, the guide also provides information on campus resources and contacts.