- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Office of Philanthropy
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Campus Telephone Service
With the convergence of voice and data over the last decade the CITS' Voice Communications Department is responsible for implementing and supporting new communications technologies.
With Unified Messaging, voice mail is digitized and sent over the campus network to appear as messages in email inboxes with wavefile attachments.
Voice-over-Internet Protocol (VoIP) telephones on campus are networked devices with online directories and a large number of new features.
Contact Us! 410-706-5287
- Installation of new voice and data outlets
- Changes to existing infrastructure