- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Office of Philanthropy
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
There are several resources designed for students to voice their feelings and create a sense of community during their time at UMB.
Student Counseling Center
If you need someone to talk to, reach out and let UMB Student Counseling Center staff assist.
Academic Coaching is designed to provide individual and personalized support during your time at UMB.
Educational Support and Disability Services
Reach out if you are a student with a disability for help in obtaining reasonable accommodations.