- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
The transition to Graduate School can be challenging for many students.
The University of Maryland has a diverse student demographic with a demanding core course load. A student may experience academic, work, and life situations that may feel overwhelming and stressful at times. A coaching service provides students the opportunity for individualized work with a professional regarding personal goals, concerns, and stressors. In addition, coaching is a proactive measure for potential emergent or stress-inducing experiences to safely express goals, concerns, and general experience during graduate study.
To learn more about Coaching services, please visit the Wellness Hub.