- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
The peak hours are Monday through Friday from 6:30 to 7:30 a.m., 11:30 to 1:30 p.m., and 4:30 to 6 p.m.
- We ask that all patrons wear appropriate swim wear in the pool.
- No street shoes at any time. Deck shoes, flip flops, etc., are allowed.
- No denim of any kind.
- No sweat pants or extremely loose clothing.
- No boxer shorts, sports bras, or undergarments in place of a traditional swimsuit.
- See our full list of policies here.
No, a swim cap is not required.
Yes. Rinsing off before entering the pool ensures a cleaner pool environment for all users.