- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Office of Philanthropy
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Electronic Vaccine Record
Castle Branch Electronic Vaccine Record
Castle Branch is a value-added resource that allows students to organize their immunization and screening requirements for UMB registration electronically.
All incoming students are required to upload their immunization documentation directly to Castle Branch.
Students enrolled prior to Fall 2016 are strongly encouraged to use this service for their future convenience.
As a UMB student, you have the ability to use Castle Branch to update your vaccine history, titer results, and tuberculosis screening history. This service helps students to ensure they are compliant with the immunization and screening standards for the UMB community.
This application is free of charge for UMB students. All users have lifetime access to their account.
Unmet immunization and tuberculosis screening requirements will result in holds on students' registration accounts.
The Electronic Vaccine Record will:
- Ensure you are compliant with registration requirements.
- Send alerts indicating unmet requirements to avoid hold on registrations.
- Allow you to update and log new vaccines.
- Allow you to safely store your vaccine history and tuberculosis documents.
- Allow you to print your vaccine history.
How to Access your Castle Branch account:
You will need your student ID number or “@ number” to register after choosing the order option.
If you do not know your student ID number or "@ number" please read instructions below:
- To obtain this ID, sign in to your SURFS account.
- Select “Your Residency may be verified by checking your Registration Status.” The screen that appears will have your student ID in the upper-right corner of the page before your name and above the date.
Follow the steps below to sign up for your Castle Branch account:
Click here to watch an example video on how to sign up and use the Castle Branch services.
- Please sign in at Castle Branch (http://portal.castlebranch.com/UP92)
- Click on PLACE ORDER.
- Click on “Please Select” and then click the drop down option “Family Medicine.”
- You will see a list of schools. Please choose the school that you are admitted to and hosts your program.
- School of Social Work: MSW
- School of Pharmacy: PharmD students
- School of Nursing: BSN/MSN/DNP students
- School of Medicine: MD students, Med Tech students and physical therapy students
- School of Law: Law students
- School of Dentistry: Dental students, dental hygiene students and postgrad dental
- Graduate School: PhD/doctoral candidates, genetic counseling, pathology assistant students, molecular medicine, pharmaceutical sciences, epidemiology, forenics science, toxicology, environmental sciences, and global health
5. Please choose the “I need to order my Medical Document Manager option” for specific program and follow the instructions.
No payment will be required to process your order.
For your convenience, you may also print off the Immunization Documentation Form from our Student Health website and have your health care provider fill it out and sign it and upload this as proof of immunizations and TB screening. All documentation must be submited to Castle Branch through your account.
You may access your account after it is created at any time to view it and upload updated immunization history and TB (tuberculosis) screening data.
For questions, contact Castle Branch for help or contact the Service Desk at 1-888-723-4263