- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Office of Philanthropy
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Dr. Perman took your questions on Sept. 19. Read a recap.
Note: Future Q&As will not be recapped on this website. Please plan to attend these quarterly gatherings in person so you can be a part of the conversation. The next Q&A is Dec. 12 at 10 a.m. in the HSF II Auditorium.