- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
UMB POLICY ON CLASSIFIED AND PROPRIETARY WORK
Research | Approved April 16, 2018
Approved January 1, 2011; revised April 16, 2018.
The Office of Sponsored Programs and the Dean of the Graduate School are responsible for administering this policy.
UMB generally does not approve student work on classified and proprietary work. UMB does not accept graduate theses or dissertations that cannot be made public.