- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Office of Philanthropy
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Do you know?
...what to do if you forget your UMB OneCard and need to park on campus?
Monday through Friday, a monthly parker (with an access card and permit) may go to the Parking Cashier's Office, located in the SMC Campus Center (lower level), with the white ticket received upon entry and request a voucher to exit the garage for that day.
Parking Fee Increases
Beginning Oct. 29, 2017, biweekly payroll deduction, monthly billing, and Lexington Market Rooftop parking fees will increase. This increase is necessary as a result of the rising costs associated with the overall operation of the parking program.
The parking fees will be as follows:
- Biweekly Payroll Deduction Fees for full-time parkers will increase from $52 per pay period to $53.50 per pay period. The increase will appear in payroll checks dated Nov. 17, 2017.
- Lexington Market Rooftop Fees will increase from $26 per pay period to $26.75 per pay period.
- Monthly Billing Fees will increase from $112.50 per month to $116 per month. The increase will be reflected in the October 2017 billing.
- Daily fees for faculty and staff will not increase.
Please direct any questions you may have to Parking and Transportation Services at 410-706-6603.
Your continued support of the parking program is greatly appreciated.
Robert Milner, MS, CAPP
Director, UMB Parking and Transportation Services