- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Do you know?
...what to do if you forget your UMB OneCard and need to park on campus?
Monday through Friday, a monthly parker (with an access card and permit) may go to the Parking Cashier's Office, located in the SMC Campus Center (lower level), with the white ticket received upon entry and request a voucher to exit the garage for that day.
Emergency Garage Closures
Time to Plan
Know what to do in the event of an emergency garage closure BEFORE you come to campus.
During an emergency—such as winter weather, a hurricane, civil unrest, or a power outage—all 24-hour campus garages will remain open. However, non-24-hour garages will close and parkers will need to park in garages as defined below.
24 Hour Garages
Open all days and times, even during emergencies, unless otherwise noted.
- Baltimore Grand
Non-24 Hour Garages
Not open during emergencies.
Emergency Garage Relocation Plan
- Pearl parkers go to the Baltimore Grand
- Penn parkers go to Pratt
- Saratoga parkers go to the Baltimore Grand
- UMB Alerts will notify registered users that Emergency Garage Plans are in effect. Sign up for alerts here. (FPI please use code FPI and UMMC please use code UMMC)
- If possible, signage will be located at garage entryways detailing where you should park when your garage is closed.
- Use your regular access card when entering and exiting a 24-hour garage in an emergency situation ONLY.
- Always consult the UMB Alerts page regarding any campus emergency situation to get current updates.