- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Emergency Garage Closures
Time to Plan
Know what to do in the event of an emergency garage closure BEFORE you come to campus.
During an emergency — such as winter weather, a hurricane, civil unrest, or a power outage — all 24-hour campus garages will remain open. However, non-24-hour garages will close and parkers will need to park in garages as defined below.
24 Hour Garages
Open all days and times, even during emergencies, unless otherwise noted.
- Baltimore Grand
Non-24 Hour Garages
Not open during emergencies.
Emergency Garage Relocation Plan
- Pearl parkers go to Baltimore Grand
- Penn parkers go to Pratt
- Saratoga parkers go to Baltimore Grand
- UMB Alerts will notify registered users that Emergency Garage Plans are in effect. Sign up for alerts here. (FPI, please use code FPI; UMMC, please use code UMMC.)
- If possible, signage will be located at garage entryways detailing where you should park when your garage is closed.
- Use your regular access card when entering and exiting a 24-hour garage in an emergency situation ONLY.
- Always consult the UMB Alerts page regarding any campus emergency situation to get current updates.