- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Find A Heart
You Gotta Have Heart!
We are always looking for a little heart. Well, we have four for you.
Two red, one gold, and one platinum, and they allow you to show your support for fighting heart disease and stroke in another way besides signing up for the Heart Walk. Paper hearts and T-shirts will begin to be sold Aug. 1 across campus. Go find your heart. Long-sleeve gold shirts with red hearts and short-sleeve white shirts with red hearts will be sold for $10. Red hearts will be sold for $1, gold for $5, and platinum for $10 (you will receive a shirt as well for your donation). All donations raised will go to the American Heart Association. T-shirts and paper hearts will be sold at the following locations:
- URecFit: Located on the fouth floor of the SMC Campus Center. Hearts and shirts will be sold during their operating hours. Please see website for hours. Hearts will be displayed throughout the fourth floor to recognize your support.
- SMC Campus Center lobby: Aug. 30, Sept. 13, Sept. 27, and Oct. 11, from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., a table will be set up in campus center lobby. Stop by to donate and find your the heart that is right for you. Heart-healthy information as well as information on stroke will be available.
- Kick Off Walk For Heart & Stroke: Show your heart and participate in a stress-releasing walk on Sept. 6. Just show up at the SMC Campus Center at noon and join the movement. Long-sleeve or short-sleeve I Heart UMB T-shirts are available to the first 300 walkers (minimum of $10 donation required). Paper hearts also will be available for your donation.
- Fall Fest: Stop by the URecFit table at Fall Fest on Sept. 8. Shirts and paper hearts will be available for your donation.