- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
- Residency petitions for the Spring 2017 term will be accepted November 21, 2016, through the close of business (4:30 p.m.) on January 23, 2017.
- Register to vote! TurboVote can help you register to vote, change your address, receive text reminders for all elections or request an absentee ballot.
- The Office of the Registrar will be closing at noon on October 21, 2016. We will reopen on Monday, October 24 with normal operating hours.
Graduating Spring 2017?
The deadline to file a Diploma/Certificate Application for Spring 2017 is February 5, 2017. The diploma application can be found by logging into SURFS and going to the Student Records section.