- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Office of Philanthropy
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Councils and Boards Policies
UMB REPRESENTATION TO THE UM SYSTEM STUDENT COUNCIL
Councils and Boards | Approved February 1, 1994
The process outlined below is conducted by the University Student Government Association (USGA) at the UMB in selecting a representative to the UM System Student Council.
- USGA Advisor informs the USGA President and General Senate of the selection process and associated deadlines.
DEADLINE: 2nd meeting in February
2. USGA President asks if any Senator is interested in running for the position. Additionally, the President also announces that an ad, explaining the position will be placed in the student newspaper and the VOICE (campus newspaper).
DEADLINE: 1st meeting in March
3. All application forms will be returned to the USGA
DEADLINE: 4th week of March
4. All application forms will be screened by the USGA
DEADLINE: 2nd week of April
5. USGA President calls most qualified candidate(s) in for a
personal interview(s) and makes selections.
DEADLINE: 4th week of April
6. USGA President notifies the General Senate of who was
selected and obtains their approval.
DEADLINE: 1st meeting in May
7. Inform all applicants of who was selected. Announce
selections to campus.
DEADLINE: 2nd meeting in May
8. Forward names of UMS Representative and Proxy to Central
Approved by General Senate