- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Selecting a university is one of the most important decisions you will ever make. It not only determines where you will study and live for the upcoming years but it will also establish a path to your future.
Locating a university that best suits your academic as well as personal needs is critical to your success. We invite you to explore more about the University of Maryland, Baltimore's academic programs, admission process and campus.