- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Taleo is the new recruitment and applicant tracking system which is used worldwide to assist in hiring the best people. At UMB, Taleo is used to facilitate a paperless end-to-end recruitment process that starts with creating a job, managing candidates and extending an offer through the system.
The system is now open, and users must be trained to receive access. This webpage has an extensive library of resources to assist you with your use of Taleo, however if you have any questions that are not answered here please contact your assigned Staffing Specialist in HRS.
Taleo System Access
Please go to umb.taleo.net
Please contact Staffing & Career Services on 410-706-7171 if you need training on Taleo.
Request for Access
- Once you have completed required training , submit a Taleo Security Form to HRSupport@umaryland.edu.
- You will be notified once access has been granted.