- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Employment Administration is meant to serve as a resource on several components of employment.
Job Groups and Probationary Periods explores regular exempt and non-exempt staff, Contingent l and Contingent ll job groups, as well as probationary periods.
Work Hours discusses work hours for exempt and non-exempt staff, overtime and compensatory time, breaks and telework.
Closures, Delayed Opening and Essential Employees gives policy and procedures information for campus closures or delayed campus openings, as well as essential employees.