- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Exempt Salary Structure
The UMB Exempt Pay Policy defines the exempt pay practices and processes followed by UMB. Below is the link to the policy and the current UMB Exempt Salary Structure.
- Policy: UMB Policy VII 9.11(B) Procedure on Pay Administration for Exempt Positions
- USM Exempt Salary Structure FY17
- USM Exempt Salary Structure FY16 (effective January 1, 2015)
Nonexempt Salary Structure (effective July 1, 2017)
The nonexempt salary structure is based on market studies. The annual rates in this structure are in effect until June 30, 2019. These are non-leap year biweekly and hourly rates. Effective July 1, 2017 the state minimum hourly rate will be $9.25.
Nonexempt employees who are placed in a “General Assistant” title will be paid from $9.25 to $24.40 per hour.
USM Student Salary Structure (effective July 1, 2015)
The following rate schedule for USM Student Employees has been reviewed by USM Administration. These rates are available to students of the University System of Maryland only. For a list of Univesity System of Maryland schools, please go to http://www.usmd.edu/institutions/.
All other students should be Contingent category I If & When non-exempt employees.