- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Congratulations to all UMB graduates, families, and friends!
William P. Magee Jr., DDS, MD, co-founder of Operation Smile, told UMB’s Class of 2017 to “find that place in your soul where that knowledge has a chance to grow, where you get to utilize it for people who need you.”
Music, food, and camaraderie are welcome break for graduates between convocation and commencement.
Additional School News Stories
- Compassion, Service Emphasized at UMSOD Convocation
School of Dentistry grads urged to “never forget their humble beginnings.”
- Transitioning from Students to Doctors
Gina Kolata, MS, a senior writer in science and medicine at The New York Times, urges 160 School of Medicine graduates to look at things from the patient’s point of view.
- Carey Grads Told ‘Harness the Power of the Law’
Speaker Calvin G. Butler Jr., head of Baltimore Gas and Electric, gives the 250 Carey School of Law graduates advice on using their newfound power for good.
- School of Pharmacy Looks Ahead and Back
More than 200 graduates are urged to follow in the footsteps of the school’s founding pharmapreneurs.
- Nursing Grads Inspired By Deeds, Not Words
William “Bill” and Joanne Conway receive the inaugural Dean’s Medal for Distinguished Service.