- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
The University uses Eduroam for its wireless network solution. Get connected for a more productive study session or meeting.
Steps to connect to the Eduroam network for University of Maryland, Baltimore students, faculty and staff.
- Review the following information: Set-up EduRoam.
- Connect to the eduroam network by following the directions below for each of the listed devices.
- Students, faculty and staff will connect to the eduroam network using your UM ID appended by the aduroam domain name, @eduroam.umaryland.edu
- Apple Devices - iPhones, iPads, iTouchApple Devices - iPhone, iPad, iTouch
- Apple Devices - Macbooks
- Windows 7 Standard
- Windows 7 IntelPROSet
- Windows XP StandardWindows XP Standard
- Windows XP IntelPROSetWindows XP IntelPROSet
- Windows Mobile DevicesWindows Mobile Devices
- Windows 8Windows 8