- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Prospective Students Explore UMB
About 400 hopeful dentists, lawyers, nurses, pharmacists, physicians, and social workers attended UMB's third annual Open House on Nov. 7.
The University of Maryland, Baltimore (UMB) offers many professional and graduate programs in research, patient care, and public services, as well as opportunities for student scholarships, leadership, and community involvement.
- School-specific information sessions
- Table-talk sessions
- Student/faculty discussion panels and campus tours
Are you interested in an education in biomedical sciences, health, human services, or law? UMB’s six professional schools and Graduate School are each highly ranked among public schools nationwide.