- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
The Performance Development Program (PDP) is UMB's formal process for employee evaluation and development. Participating in the PDP process is a critical responsibility for every supervisor and it is expected that an evaluation be completed at the end of the performance cycle. By using the process, employees are clear about goals, objectives and expectations that are essential to an employee’s development and overall success.
- Performance Evaluation Form (PDP)
- Performance Development Program (PDP) Supervisor’s Guide
- Performance Development Program (PDP) Rating Definitions
- Submit evaluations via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must be submitted via an attachment in word format only!
- Maintain a copy of the evaluation with all required signatures
- Look for your confirmation e-mail from email@example.com
For assistance please contact Employee and Labor Relations at 410-706-7302.
A performance improvement plan is a plan that communicates performance expectations, where an employee is not meeting the expectation and instructions on what must be done in order to correct deficiencies and the timeframe in which it should be accomplished. This plan can be constructed with the assistance of Employee and Labor Relations.