- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Employee of the Month
The Employee of the Month Award recognizes the outstanding contributions of UMB staff. Eligible staff members are nominated for exemplary performance on the job.
Staff or Faculty
Staff employees with a minimum of "Meets Standards" PDP rating. Employees may not nominate their immediate supervisor, manager, director, etc.
- Excellence in performance - going above and beyond job expectations
- Making a difference to the campus community
- Acting as a role model for peers and colleagues
- Excellence as a team player with innovative problem-solving skills
Complete the nomination form describing the outstanding performance. Please provide specific examples of how the employee meets the criteria.
Internal review committee representing various campus departments managed by Human Resource Services.
The winner's supervisor is notified and a surprise award presentation is planned.
A monthly award, nominations are accepted and considered throughout the calendar year.
- $250 one-time gift
- Framed certificate signed by the President
- Announcement in The Elm
- Recognition at the Annual Service Awards luncheon
- Consideration for the Cecil S. Kelly Memorial Employee of the Year Award