- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Community Service Award
The Community Service Award recognizes excellence by UMB employees in their commitment to improving the lives of others through community service on the local, national, and international levels.
Staff or faculty.
Staff employees (both individuals and groups).
- Volunteerism, either on campus or off, that benefits a community, school, or community-based organization.
- Demonstrated impact of the service to the community and outcomes achieved.
Complete the nomination form describing the community service activities. Additional supporting documentation is welcome and should be included.
By an internal review committee representing various campus departments managed by Human Resource Services.
This is an annual award, and nominations are accepted and considered throughout the calendar year.
- Certificate signed by the UMB President.
- Engraved award.
- Announcement in The Elm.
- Recognition at the Annual Service Awards luncheon.