- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
The organizations that have offered to extend UM employees a discount will require validation of University employment upon registering your child. Although the University is providing child care information it recommends that the parents investigate each site based on their individual needs and understanding that there are different accreditations to be considered.
Maryland Family Network
Offers LOCATE, a service that helps parents find quality child care that meets their family’s needs.
The Downtown Baltimore Child Care Center
Child care for infants through age 5. For information regarding this center, visit the Downtown Baltimore Child Care website.
Daycare resources offering corporate discounts for childcare to UMB employees
Please note that for some centers the discount applies only to that specific location while others cover all sites. Should your child attend a daycare center that is not listed here for which a corporate discount may be offered, please have the center contact the Work Life and Wellness office at 410-706-3953.
- Goddard School – Arundel Mills – is offering a 10% discount for children ages two and up. For information call 410-684-2601
Nanny & AuPair Resources
- National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC): This organization is dedicated to improving the well-being of all young children, with particular focus on the quality of educational and developmental services for children from birth to age eight. NAEYC offers national accreditation of center-based child care programs.
- National Association for Family Child Care (NAFCC): This organization offers information about home-based child care as well as professional development, including national accreditation for home child care providers.