- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
- Student Loan Collection: Policy
- Loan Programs
- Collection Assistance
- Exit Interviews for Graduating Students
- Frequently Requested Information
For more information, please call 410-706-6574.
- Tuition and Fees by School
- Payment of Tuition and Fees: Policy
- Methods of Payment and Due Dates
- On-Line Bill Payment
- International Student Payment
- Tuition/Fees/Insurance Payment by Grant Funds
- Tuition/Fees/Insurance Payment by Revolving or Discretionary Funds
- Health Insurance Plan Overview
- Student Health & Vision Insurance Benefit Guide
- Student Discount Dental Plan
For more information, please call 410-706-2930.
To view UMB’s contract with BankMobile, a Division of Customer Bank, click here.
For more information, please call 410-706-8357.