For additional off-campus housing opportunities, visit the UMB Community Classifieds.
Fayette Square and Pascault Row combine the best features of apartment living with the enriching elements of city life. You'll be living in Baltimore’s exciting new cultural hub, the Westside Renaissance District. We are just a short walk to the famed Inner Harbor, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, and much more!
Check out the links below and learn more about what Baltimore has to offer. Inclusion on this list does not constitute University endorsement.
MUSEUMS AND ATTRACTIONS
- American Visionary Art Museum
- Baltimore Museum of Art
- Baltimore Museum of Industry
- Baltimore Symphony Orchestra
- Baltimore Zoo
- B&O Railroad Museum
- Edgar Allan Poe House and Museum
- Eubie Blake National Jazz Institute and Cultural Center
- Great Blacks in Wax Museum
- Hippodrome Theater at the France-Merrick Performing Arts Center
- Historic Ships in Baltimore
- Jewish Museum of Maryland
- Lyric Opera House
- National Aquarium
- Reginald F. Lewis Museum
- Walters Art Museum