- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Become a Wellness Fellow!
The Wellness Fellows will assist with health promotion and campaigns for the UMB community. Fellows must be self-starters and proactive workers looking to develop stress-management skills for their personal and professional lives.
Wellness Fellows are students representing the different schools of the University. They coordinate activities among student groups and various offices of UMB and most importantly plan and deliver programs focused on wellness and academic-life balance. Fellows learn how to effectively deliver interdisciplinary health promotion programs and evaluate the outcomes of their work.
The Wellness Fellows will assist with daily operations, communications, and programming for the Wellness Hub within Campus Life Services. The fellows will report directly to the Health and Wellness Educator of the Wellness Hub. Fellows must be self-starters and proactive workers to be compatible with this position.
Preferred skills and experience
Previous knowledge/experience with any of the following: strong written and communication skills, event services, program planning and evaluation, social media administration, excellent time management, ability to work independently and in team settings.
Scope of duties
- Hold office hours to assist in the day-to-day operations of the Wellness Hub at least five to 10 hours a week
- Submit programs to the Campus Life Weekly with at least two weeks’ notice
- Increase visibility and program participation of Wellness Hub programs and services
- Assist with sustained marketing efforts via social media websites and University communications
- Assist in research initiatives about health/wellness and relevant topics in the field
Knowledge and skills derived from experience:
- Administrative operations
- Marketing strategies
- Program planning, execution, and evaluation
- Research methods
- Develop your own academic-life balance
To apply, contact Michelle Peralta at email@example.com