- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Office of Philanthropy
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Rates Effective July 1, 2017
|Primary - UMB & Affiliated||Day||Week||
Walking Track (Month)
|1 Month||3 Months||Year||
|Students who do not pay the Campus Center Infrastructure and Services Fee (CCISF) receive 20% off.
Walking Track (Month)
|1 Month||3 Months|| Year||
UMB students, primary and affiliate members are eligible to sponsor one (1) individual. The sponsored membership cannot exceed the sponsors.
You can design your own contract length by adding different membership contracts together (6-month contract = two 3-month contracts; 5-month contract = 3-month + two 1-month contracts, etc.
Walking Track only allows users to access the track Monday - Friday from 6 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- UMB Students and URecFit Members may sponsor up to two guests per visit. The cost per guest is $10. Guest must be 18 years or older.
- Fee must be paid upon entry and is the responsibility of the member or student.
- Guests must present a government-issued photo ID (driver's license, state ID, military ID, or passport).
- A guest pass form must be completed at the time the guest fee is collected.
- If a guest and the same sponsoring member return later that day, they must re-present photo ID and their paid pass receipt for the same day.
- Solicitation to gain facility access is prohibited and is grounds for refusal of entry, removal from a facility and/or surrender of paid guest fees.
- The sponsor will take full responsibility for the conduct of their guests and any destruction of equipment or facilities caused by guests. This includes social interactions and financial liabilities.
- Guests must remain with their sponsor and depart when their sponsor departs.
- Sponsors must check out equipment for guests.
- Guests may not participate in Intramural Sport activities.
- Guest Passes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Guest Passes are valid for one day only.
- A person eligible for a URecFit Membership is allowed a ONE FREE Day Pass. On the next visit, the patron has the option to join or purchase a day pass. Guest rules must be followed and the patron is limited to only one PAID GUEST ($10) while using this complimentary pass.
- Due to legal constraints and liability concerns, anyone requesting this complimentary pass must produce a valid UMB One Card, UMMC ID, or the required ID. A complimentary day pass CANNOT be granted without URecFit staff verification of a valid ID. No exceptions.
Regular and C2 employees on UMB Payroll are eligible for payroll deduction. A payroll deduction form must be completed at the business desk. Upon completion, the deduction will begin the next payroll cycle. Deductions are on a post-tax basis. If a bi-weekly deduction fails to be deducted, it will be applied to the next payroll cycle. Membership specials are excluded due to the already reduced rate.
Individuals can only access the facility Monday - Friday 8 - 11 a.m., 1 - 3 p.m., 8 p.m. - close (7 p.m. - close during summer hours) and anytime during operational hours Saturday and Sunday. Check-in time is authenticated by URecFit's check-in software. If access is outside of these time frames, you will have the option to pay the $10 day fee.