- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Who is Eligible for Membership to URecFit at the SMC Campus Center?
(All members must be 18 or older)
Currently enrolled UMB students who pay the Campus Center Infrastructure and Services Fee (CCISF) located under auxiliary fees and are in good standing have access to URecFit. A portion of the CCISF covers the access charge for URecFit facilities and programs. A current UMB One Card must be presented in order to enter.
UMB students who do not pay the CCISF are eligible to purchase a membership.
UMB Shady Grove students are eligible to purchase a membership.
Incoming students may use the facility if they provide their acceptance letter and complete a form. Spring incoming students prior to Jan. 1 and summer and fall incoming students prior to June 1 may purchase a membership.
UMB Alumni who graduated and paid the Campus Center Infrastructure and Services Fee (CCISF) will have a complimentary membership for one year from time of graduation. All other UMB alumni may purchase a membership. Documentation is required.
- May 2017 graduates – good through May 31, 2018
- Summer 2017 graduates – good through Aug. 31, 2018
- December 2017 graduates – good through Dec. 31, 2018
The following alumni are eligible to purchase membership. Documentation is required.
- UMCP alumni (MPower)
- BCCC Life Sciences alumni
- Shady Grove alumni (nursing and pharmacy)
The following groups are eligible for membership. Verification of current UMB employment or attachment is necessary to join.
- UMB students who do not pay the Campus Center Infrastructure and Services Fee (CCISF)
- UMB Shady Grove students
- UMB employees/alumni/retirees/J-Scholar/visiting students
- UMB BioPark tenants
You are eligible to purchase a membership if you fall into the following categories (employee ID required):
- University Hospital staff (UMMC) and Shock Trauma (STC)
- Visiting faculty, interns, and students to UMMC (University Hospital)
- University of Maryland Faculty Practice, Inc. (FPI)
- Maryland Institute for Emergency Medical Service Systems (MIEMSS)
- Downtown Baltimore Childcare Center (DBCC)
- Veterans Administration Staff (VA Baltimore)
- University affiliates, contractors,and volunteers (with a University One Card)
- Education Affairs Division, Office of the Attorney General
Individuals that are eligible for membership may sponsor one individual for membership with URecFit. A sponsored individual's membership must be the same length as or shorter in term than the sponsee. A sponsored individual is not eligible to be a sponsor.
Anyone eligible for a membership at URecFit at the SMC Campus Center is able to purchase a walking track membership. This membership only entitles users to utilize the running track at the SMC Campus Center on Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Access the facility Monday through Friday from 8 a.m.-11 a.m., 1 p.m.-3 p.m., 8 p.m-close (7 p.m.-close during summer hours) authenticated by our check-in software and anytime on the weekend. If access is outside of these time frames, you will have the option to pay a $10 day fee.
All fee-paying students at UMB and the University of Maryland, College Park (UMCP) have access to both campuses' recreational facilities during scheduled hours of operation and are allowed to use those facilities at no added cost. Current staff and faculty who possess valid recreational facilities membership also receive access to both recreation facilities. UMB employees must purchase membership at the SMC Campus Center and UMCP employees must purchase membership at the Eppley Recreation Center. UMCP and UMB alumni may purchase a membership at either facility, but it only allows access to the facility where the membership was purchased. It is not transferable.