- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
URecFit provides vouchers for certain times to be used in the Pratt Garage located at 646 W. Pratt St. The individual will pull a ticket when entering the garage and when they leave the garage they will present the ticket and voucher, obtained at the business desk, to the parking attendant. URecFit does not collect any money for the vouchers. All payment is done with parking services.
- Vouchers are not valid Monday-Friday from 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- The vouchers produce a flat rate of $2 for a period not exceeding two hours.
- If an individual stays longer than two hours, or is outside the allowed time frame, it will default to the hourly visitor rate.
Please stop by the business desk to obtain a reduced rate voucher.
For information about student and/or faculty and staff parking, please click here.
Metered parking is available on Penn and Pratt streets.