- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
The Pratt Gymnasium offers a wide variety of equipment and space for informal recreation. Located one floor above the fitness floor, the gym is composed of a 1/10th of a mile elevated running track, two basketball courts, two badminton courts, two conversion racquet courts, and a strength and conditioning room equipped with heavy weights.
MAC Court and Racquetball Reservations
Tired of waiting for a court? Reserve one! The MAC Court is available for reservations for badminton, pickleball, and table tennis. Additionally, reservations can be made for our two racquetball/squash conversion courts. Court reservations can be made by visiting the equipment desk in the Pratt Gymnasium or by calling 410-706-7528.
- Reservations must be made the day of and are limited to one hour per person per day.
- Reservations can be made on the hour or half-hour.
- Members with court reservations will have priority for the court at the time of their reservation.
- If a member is not present within 10 minutes of the start of their reservation, the reservation is forfeited and the court will be opened up for drop-in play.
- Racquet courts also may be reserved for indoor soccer skill practice and handling.
- Pickleball and badminton cannot be played concurrently on the MAC courts. Table tennis can be played concurrently with pickleball or badminton.
Pick-up Volleyball and Indoor Soccer
Are you a volleyball or soccer enthusiast? Come during pick-up hours! All nets are on a first-come, first-served basis. Volleyball is set up Mondays from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Indoor soccer is set up Fridays from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Pick-up times may change in the event of a special court reservation or for intramural sports events. Call the equipment desk at 410-706-7528 to confirm pick-up times.
Partner Request Program
Searching for a new opponent? Trying out a new sport? Join our Partner Request mailing list. Members can sign up for our Partner Request Program at the equipment desk in the Pratt Gym. Members will receive an email list of other members with the same sport interest. This is a great way to improve your skills, old or new.
Room 415 is open for use when not utilized by a group exercise class or reservation. Check the schedule on the door to Room 415 for available times. The following equipment is available for use in Room 415:
- Yoga mats, blankets, blocks, and bands
- Pilates equipment
- Weighted hand-held bars
The pool has open-lap swimming, and the following equipment is available for recreational use:
- Pull buoys
- Hand paddles
- Aqua gloves
- Foam barbells and dumbbells
- Ankle floats
- Aqua fitness belts/aqua joggers