- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Are you looking to get into shape for the spring? This is an awesome program that tracks your travel from Baltimore to four beach destinations! You can complete one of the four destinations or all four. A prize is given for each destination that is completed.
You can run, bike, swim, or row your way there! Please turn in your mileage through our Google doc or ask one of our friendly staff to help you submit it.
The four destinations are:
- Virginia Beach — 50 miles
- Myrtle Beach — 75 miles
- West Palm Beach — 100 miles
- Panama City Beach — 125 miles
The program begins Jan. 28 and submissions will be accepted until April 6.