- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
The Association of College Unions International (ACUI) will host its annual Women’s Leadership Institute for higher education professionals of all ages to come together to learn and network with one another, form a stronger community in college and university environments, and become empowered to pursue higher-level positions within their respective fields. The program is co-produced by members of the Council for Higher Education Management Association.
Held Dec. 2-5, 2018, at the Newport Beach (Calif.) Mariott, this institute is the premier program for university women leaders. The program is held at a resort-style location to maximize learning and minimize distractions, and it is designed for women who aspire to new leadership positions on campus. The institute features a curriculum with an overall focus on building the next generation of leaders in higher education administration and student affairs.
The program will bring together administrators from several university functions to help:
- Hone leadership skills in a rapidly changing environment.
- Develop a better understanding of the university as a workplace and culture.
- Share experiences with others about how universities are adapting and adjusting to the new reality.
- Create new personal networks and networking skills to better tap into the higher education community.
The UMBrella Group at UMB will be accepting nominations for scholarships to this event. Applications for this scholarship have closed.