- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Office of Philanthropy
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
National Conference for College Women Student Leaders
From May 31 to June 3, 2017, the National Conference for College Women Student Leaders (NCCWSL) took place at the University of Maryland, College Park. This annual leadership conference, with a 30-year history, was sponsored by UMB and the UMBrella Group.
UMB gave a scholarship to School of Pharmacy student, Sanchari Ghosh, to attend the conference where she had the opportunity to attend workshops, meet trailblazing Women of Distinction awardees and keynote speakers, and network with other young university women.
School of Pharmacy
Class of 2019
USM Women's Forum
UMB hosted the annual University System of Maryland (USM) Women's Forum "GPS Your Career: Coordinates for Sucess" on Oct. 21, 2016.
UMB gave scholarships to four UMB employees to attend.
- Michele Ondra – Assistant Director, Carey School of Law
- Rachel McKelvey – Academic Coordinator, School of Nursing
- "The speakers were motivating and informative and I had an opportunity to meet and speak with women I normally would not have met. Because of the scholarship you gave me to attend, I was given an experience I wouldn’t have had otherwise. So thank you very much!"
- Caelie Haines – Public Relations Manager, School of Medicine
- Dawn Roberts – Associate Director, School of Medicine