- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Back to School Supplies Drive
School Supply Drive
In collaboration with the UMB's Office of Community Engagement, the Staff Senate is collecting school supplies for James McHenry Elementary & UMB CURE Scholars.
If you would like to host a tote, please email Lois Warner.
Look for collection totes in your building.
Donations can also be brought to the Saratoga building, 220 N. Arch Street, 14th Floor, Room #03-156.
Last day to donate is Friday, Sept. 13th.
Take advantage of tax-free week Aug. 11th-17th.
To make a monetary donation please visit https://umaryland.givecorps.com/projects/6106-staff-senate-community-outreach-fund
- 620 W. Lexington St., 1st floor lobby
- School of Dentistry, 650 W. Baltimore St., lobby
- MSTF Atrium, BIORESCO, 695 W. Baltimore St.
- School of Social Work, 525 W. Redwood St., lobby
- Howard Hall, School of Medicine, 660 W. Redwood St., 1st floor, next to the elevators
- Saratoga Building, 220 Arch St., Ground floor elevators/lobby
- School of Nursing, 655 W. Lombard St., lobby
- School of Nursing, 655 W. Lombard St., 6th floor across from elevators (or UMSON 642)
- HS/HSL 5th floor, 601 W. Lombard St.
- Pearl Street, first floor, facilities maintenance offices
- Pearl Street Garage, elevator lobby
- UMB Engagement Center, 1 N. Poppleton St.
- Center of Innovative Biomedical Resources, Bressler Research Building, Room 7-010
• Pencils and erasers
• Tab dividers
• Pencil sharpeners
• Protractors and compasses
• Glue sticks
• Colored pencils
• Pocket folders
• One-subject notebooks
• Loose-leaf paper
• Socks (small kids sizes)