- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
For extracting data from Banner, CITS provides support for an Open Database Connectivity (ODBC) interface in conjunction with Crystal Reports. While most schools make use of canned Crystal Reports, some utilize other tools such as Microsoft Access for their reporting needs.
Though most reporting needs are satisfied by previously created reports, users sometimes encounter the need to modify current reports or create new ones. When this occurs, users should contact the SIMS team with their reporting requirements to determine if an updated or new report can be generated.
Special access to reporting is granted to a select group of Banner users. Check with your SIMS user access owner and/or supervisor to determine if your job duties require access to Banner reporting. Not all Banner users are report users; however, all reporting users are Banner users.
- Login Instructions for SIMS/Banner Reporting
- • Instructions for Installing Crystal Reports Runtime Files
- • Instructions for Creating an ODBC Connection for Crystal Reports and Microsoft
If you need help accessing Crystal Reports, or if you need assistance with a current or new report, please contact the SIMS team.